Three Bean Salad2019-09-20
- Cuisine: American
- Servings: 4 Servings
- Cook Time: 60m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
What is Three Bean Salad ?
Three Bean Salad is very Healthy and full of Energy and Full of Protein, Specially for Men Before Exercise
Ingredients for Three Bean Salad
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Cooked Chickpeas
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Cooked Red Kidney Beans
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Cooked Green Beans
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Stalk Celery, Diced
- Half A Small Red Bell Pepper, Minced
- 1/4 Cup Minced Red Onion
Directions for Three Bean Salad
- Set A Colander In The Sink And Pour Beans. Give Them A Quick Rinse And Allow Them To Drain.
- In A Large Bowl, Whisk Together The Olive Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, Mustard, Salt, And Pepper.
- Add The Drained Beans, Celery, Bell Pepper, And Onion To The Dressing, And Toss Well To Mix.
- Cover The Bowl Tightly, And Let The Salad Marinate For At Least 1 Hour At Room Temperature Or Overnight In The Refrigerator. Stir (Or Shake) Occasionally To Marinate Evenly.