- Servings: 2 Servings
- Cook Time: 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Is Spanish Rice is Easy to Make ?
Yes! Yes! it is Very Easy to Make and Also Eat, Enjoy it With Someone Special
Ingredients for Spanish Rice
- 1 Cup Uncooked Rice
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Prepared Mustard
- 2 Tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 2 Cups Chopped Canned Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Beef Bouillon Cube
Direction for Spanish Rice
- Saute Rice, Onion And Green Pepper In Oil Until Vegetables Are Tender. Add Remaining Ingredients. Bring To A Boil.
- Reduce Heat And Simmer 20 Minutes Or Until Liquid Is Absorbed And Rice Is Tender.
- Serves Hot and Enjoy Healthy Recipes