Oriental Chicken Wings2019-09-20
- Servings: 2 Servings
- Cook Time: 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
Oriental Chicken Wings is Easy to Make ?
Yes! it is Very Easy to Make and famous in all Ages Because Everyone Like Chicken
Ingredients for Oriental Chicken Wings
- 1 Scallion
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 6 Chicken Wings
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Pinch of Cayenne
- 1 Sm. Clove Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 2 Tablespoon Rice-Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Oriental Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Coriander
Directions for Oriental Chicken Wings
- Remove wing tips and cut wings in half at the joint. Mince garlic and scallion.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger, oil and cayenne in a microwave safe dish. Add wings and turn to coat. Marinate at least 30 minutes, turning twice. Put larger wings at the edge of the dish.
- Cover with plastic and vent. Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Rotate plate and cook 5 minutes longer. Transfer wings to a serving plate.
- Return marinade to oven and cook, partially covered on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour marinade over wings and turn to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, scallion and coriander. 12 pieces.