Benihana’s Fried Rice2019-09-20
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
What is Benihana’s Fried Rice ?
It is very famous Rice Dish All Over the World and Women Like to Eat This Everyday
Ingredients for Benihana’s Fried Rice
- 5 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 2/3 Cup Chopped Scallions
- 3 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 5 Eggs
- 5 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
Directions for Benihana’s Fried Rice
- Cook Rice According To Package Directions. In A Large Skillet Melt Butter.
- Add Onions, Carrots And Scallions. Saute Until Carrots Are Translucent.
- Set Aside. Heat Oven To 350 Degrees. Place Sesame Seeds In A Shallow Pan.
- Bake Until Golden Brown (10 To 15 Minutes), Shaking Pan Occasionally For Even Color. Lightly Grease Another Skillet. Beat Eggs. Pour Into Hot Skillet.
- Cook As You Would Scrambled Eggs. Combine Rice, Vegetables, Sesame Seeds And Eggs. Add Soy Sauce. Stir. Salt And Pepper To Taste.