American Chop Suey2019-09-21
- Servings: 2-3 Servings
- Cook Time: 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
What is American Chop Suey ?
It is very Healthy and Good Combination of Beef and Pasta, Make it for Lunch Box and for Office to Surprise your Family
Ingredients for American Chop Suey
- Tomato Sauce
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Basil, Dried
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Dried
- 1/2 lb. Macaroni
- 1 Can (14-16 oz) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Small to Medium Onion, Chopped
Directions for American Chop Suey
- Make the Tomato Sauce first. In a large sauce pan, mix all of the Sauce ingredients. Cook for 1.5 hours until grease forms on top of sauce.
- Cook Macaroni or Penne Pasta as directed on package.
- Brown Ground Beef and Onion. Drain off grease, returning Ground Beef to frying pan.
- Add Tomato Sauce and Pasta to the Ground Beef. Cook over medium heat until heated throughout.