- Servings: 4-6 Servings
- Cook Time: 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
What is Amaretto Shrimp ??
Amaretto Shrimp is a best dish of Shrimps in the Section of Seafood and Mostly Eat When you have a Dinner with Wife
Ingredients for Amaretto Shrimp
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/3 Cup Amaretto
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 2 Teaspoons Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Pound Large Shrimp, Peeled And Deveined, Tails Left On
Directions for Amaretto Shrimp
- In A Large Skillet, Melt The Butter Over Medium Heat.
- Add Amaretto, Almonds, Sugar, Cinnamon And Cayenne Pepper And Stir Until The Sugar Dissolves.
- Add Shrimp And Cook For 3 To 5 Minutes, Just Until Pink.
- Serve Immediately Over Hot Rice.